Volkswagen Xtreme Redesign And Review – volkswagen xtreme
Cape Town – Volkswagen Beetle R-line, Lexus RX, BMW’s i8 Roadster… analysis out top new models featured this week.
‘Bitten by the bug’
‘If there was anytime an automotive way to bow out and bead the mic… Volkswagen has done so with its ‘Bug’!’ writes Wheels24’s Rouel van Nelson as he drives the new VW Beetle R-Line.
Lexus South Africa appear that its RX SUV will action three-rows of basement in the anatomy of its new RXL version.
Then, BMW’s achievement hybrid, the i8, has had its roof chopped off to acknowledge a Auto variant. It will access locally in 2018!
New models wrap:
6. Lexus debuts seven-seat SUV – new RXL for SA
5. Drop-top thrills: BMW’s new i8 Auto headed for SA
4. ‘What a way to say goodbye’ – VW Beetle R-line driven
3. ‘A special, little behemothic killer’ – Renault Clio RS tested
2. Limited copy Mitsubishi Triton: Xtreme bakkie for SA
1. SVAutobiography headed to SA: Most comfortable Range Rover yet
Find out the most recent images of Volkswagen Xtreme
Redesign And Review here, and also you can get the image here simply image posted uploaded by Car Enthusiast
that saved in our collection.
This image is provided only for personal use. If you found any images copyrighted to yours, please contact us and we will remove it. We don't intend to display any copyright protected images.
Related Volkswagen Xtreme
Redesign And Review